Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It;s Tuesday

I did my usual running around. Cleaned B's house, played with the animals, did laundry, splurged and bought Chinese for late lunch, bought a sexy nighty and regular jammies (on clearance at Fashion Bug) and now it is 3pm and I have cancelled my date for this afternoon, have changed into my nice comfy new jammies (the non sexy kind) and am going to sit down and read until I need to go get KK from my mom's.

I feel like I should have kept the date but I honestly don't know if I am ready. So I cancelled it. Yes, the kids played into it a bit but I also rearranged my livingroom and am just vegging out and enjoying the openness (especially once Chel gets her futon out of my kitchen) of the place.

Finally earned enough to get another free 25.00 Game Stop gift card today! Yay.

I shopped at a consignment store today also. Picked up a nice new silky plum colored comforter for my bed for 10.00, and 2 sweaters. All for 21.00. Love thrift/consignment stores!

No comments: