Search This Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Life is hard. Sometimes it just plain downright f*cking sucks.

My life is going rather well right now. Still behind on a couple bills but they will take care of themselves in the next month or so as I pay them off.

I have a friend who I am trying to help through a rough time and it is killing us both emotionally. Him way more than me but I am struggling with it.

I am so emotionally drained right now. I love this guy very much but I honestly don't know how much more I can handle or do for him. I want to make everything better but truth be told - I can't. I didn't create this mess, I can't fix it.

I won't say what kind of mess or go into details about it. His business, not mine to share. I just needed to vent a bit.

Hopefully tonight I am sleeping in my bed instead of on my new couch.

No comments: